Webs-den.com || Another fruad hosting company from Bangladesh.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Webs-den.com || Another fruad hosting company from Bangladesh.

Hi.I was a reseller from them.I know that my english is bad.but its not the factor to be a customer.I can express what i need.its there duty to provide me what i want & what i pay for.
    1st thing:
    It has been a few days since i buy a package from theme.They have updated about the issue in their Facebook Fan page (Willkommen bei Facebook - anmelden, registrieren oder mehr erfahren)

First day : We Are Very Sorry To Report Of Scraton Data Center Dedicated Server Users,Vps Users & Reseller/Shared Hosting Users That, Due To Heavy Snowfall Last Night In Peninsalvya Many of The Electrical Wires & Devices Went Down.We Are Facing Power Crisis In Our Data Center.Technicians Are At Work To Switch To Additional Power Sources.All The Dedicated Servers,Vps,Shared Hosting Accounts Will Come Online Once The Power Outwage Is Sorted Out.

Your Support & Co-Operation Is Very Much Expected As A Valued WeBs-DeN Client.

Here is their latest post:
    This Is To Inform All Server No 17,18 & 21 Users That We Will Be Giving Everyone A Free Month Hosting Due To The Recent Downtime Caused Due To Heavy Electrical Loads For Which 3 Machines Have Been Spoiled Because Of Burnt Hardware Components.We Are Trying To Get Back The Datas From The Old Hdd Containers.We Hope There Will Not Be Any Data Losses If They Are Not Hampered.We Will Also Introduce 1 GbPS Network Port For All Three New Servers So That You Will Experience The Ultra Fast Phaze Of Dedicated Hosting.A Thorough Technical Analysis Is Being Performed In Our Data Center Due To Which Some Other Working Servers May Go Down For A While.We Are Really Sorry For The Inconvenience Caused.Please Hold Your Patience Till We Sort Out All The Technical Faults With Our Data Center.

They didnt able to provide any backup data.first time i losses all data of my clients.Then i losses some client because of this.

2nd Thing:

Most of time there server is down & there server is super slow.i cant see there website's for a few days,i check all my TCP & other connection & settings.all things are alright,but even i cant visit any sites from there server.i didn't face this problem with any other websites.Because of late maintain,oneday i lose one of my customer.

3rd thing:
    There CEO Aryan XE (doubt about real gender)
    is on my fb list.he just always annoying me by advertise there chines 3rd class quality products.he always annoying me by say that "We have master reseller plan,you will able to ......etc etc..upgrade ur plan now,upgrade it,upgrade now at cheapest rate etc etc.where i am fad-up from there cheapest service,they try to upgrade me for more $$.this is one of most worst thing i have ever seen by any hosting company.

4th Things:
    they upgrade there servers.they told me that there will not be any downtime due to upgrade.but i saw that all of my site down for 4-5 hours due to upgrade.they can lie very good.

5th thing:
    Then comes the nightmare:
    They told me to change my dns,because they transfer me to new server to old server & old server will be down after 72 hours.when i try to reach my domain panel,i got some error.then i contact with my domain provider.until they replay me,i try to know something more from webs-den staff. then stephen assist me.i ask him if i am unable to change my dns within 72 hours,is there any problem?[i know very well that there will not be any problem,but i want to hear from them]
    then he replay me: Mr. Bd Spice, do you have proper knowledge of hosting..????
    And do you understand english properly..???
    i say:no .then he say "As because i doubt that you do not have any." i feel that he abuse me,becuase he is aryan xe behind the mask of stephen.then i just try to quit for this chat.then about a few second later i got replay from there wall post on facebook that i got suspended because of abusing.i just totally shocked that he abused me & he say i abused her.becuase of this he permanently suspend me.
    How strange.i know that company talk with very softly with customers,because customer's are the god of business..but they want all customer to talk very respectfully & softly with them,if even they talk rudely

Are u really think that they re from Bangladesh!!
    All I can tell u that u should search for hosting provider who have reputation in this business, always look for quality not cheapest provider. Most of the cheapest provider are oversell their system.

Comment

Mr. Bd spice.. Nice try to ruin our business name with lies

1.First day : We Are Very Sorry To Report Of Scraton Data Center Dedicated Server Users,Vps Users & Reseller/Shared Hosting Users That, Due To Heavy Snowfall Last Night In Peninsalvya Many of The Electrical Wires & Devices Went Down.We Are Facing Power Crisis In Our Data Center.Technicians Are At Work To Switch To Additional Power Sources.All The Dedicated Servers,Vps,Shared Hosting Accounts Will Come Online Once The Power Outwage Is Sorted Out.

Ans. Agree to this.And this was true we had a power crash for several racks in our DC due to which few servers went down.And the reason of power crash, has already been mentioned.

2. Here is their latest post:
      This Is To Inform All Server No 17,18 & 21 Users That We Will Be Giving Everyone A Free Month Hosting Due To The Recent Downtime Caused Due To Heavy Electrical Loads For Which 3 Machines Have Been Spoiled Because Of Burnt Hardware Components.We Are Trying To Get Back The Datas From The Old Hdd Containers.We Hope There Will Not Be Any Data Losses If They Are Not Hampered.We Will Also Introduce 1 GbPS Network Port For All Three New Servers So That You Will Experience The Ultra Fast Phaze Of Dedicated Hosting.A Thorough Technical Analysis Is Being Performed In Our Data Center Due To Which Some Other Working Servers May Go Down For A While.We Are Really Sorry For The Inconvenience Caused.Please Hold Your Patience Till We Sort Out All The Technical Faults With Our Data Center.

They didnt able to provide any backup data.first time i losses all data of my clients.Then i losses some client because of this.

Ans. Mr. BD SPICE, there was no data loss.The datas were fully restored.And thats not a latest post, thats a post made almost 5 to 7 months back.So do not lie.

3.2nd Thing:

Most of time there server is down & there server is super slow.i cant see there website's for a few days,i check all my TCP & other connection & settings.all things are alright,but even i cant visit any sites from there server.i didn't face this problem with any other websites.Because of late maintain,oneday i lose one of my customer.

Ans. LOL So you say our server's are down most of the time..??? did you have a check on the uptime monitoring module stats from 36 webs-den servers which have been listed..??? I think you did not see before lying..!!!

4.3rd thing:
      is on my fb list.he just always annoying me by advertise there chines 3rd class quality products.he always annoying me by say that "We have master reseller plan,you will able to ......etc etc..upgrade ur plan now,upgrade it,upgrade now at cheapest rate etc etc.where i am fad-up from there cheapest service,they try to upgrade me for more $$.this is one of most worst thing i have ever seen by any hosting company.

Ans. Doubt about real gender..???? (can you please explain us your concern..???) He is on your FB list..!!! I do not have much about that, and wonder why would he have an unknown guy with no real name in his fb list.He is annoying you to purchase master reseller..??? (Explain Us) we would like to know more about our CEO.And can you upload some screenshots of your facebook interactions, proving your words..???

5.4th Things:
      they upgrade there servers.they told me that there will not be any downtime due to upgrade.but i saw that all of my site down for 4-5 hours due to upgrade.they can lie very good.

Ans. So you are the facebook friend of our CEO, then you should be the first one to know that the dns settings will be changed..!!! And did you read the announcements made on all our social community/fan pages about the change of DNS..??? And we have announced that almost two weeks ago before we formatted the hdds of all the servers.And all the customers changed their dns within those two weeks and received zero downtime.So why didn't you change the dns, Mr. Special Fb Friend of CEO..???

6.5th thing:
      They told me to change my dns,because they transfer me to new server to old server & old server will be down after 72 hours.when i try to reach my domain panel,i got some error.then i contact with my domain provider.until they replay me,i try to know something more from webs-den staff. then stephen assist me.i ask him if i am unable to change my dns within 72 hours,is there any problem?[i know very well that there will not be any problem,but i want to hear from them]
      i say:no .then he say "As because i doubt that you do not have any." i feel that he abuse me,becuase he is aryan xe behind the mask of stephen.then i just try to quit for this chat.then about a few second later i got replay from there wall post on facebook that i got suspended because of abusing.i just totally shocked that he abused me & he say i abused her.becuase of this he permanently suspend me.
      How strange.i know that company talk with very softly with customers,because customer's are the god of business..but they want all customer to talk very respectfully & softly with them,if even they talk rudely

Ans. Hello BD SPICE, so you think we abused you right..???? We are uploading the screenshot of the mail you sent us and also uploading the chat conversation log of the chat you had with Stephen Joyce.And let people see and understand who abused whom.

Click image for larger version

Name:	246j4lz.png
Views:	1
Size:	188.9 KB
ID:	110196

CHAT LOG FILE http://www.webs-den.com/bdspice.txt

And thanks for making posts on this blog which popped up on google when we made a search.This blog post with all your lies at stated in the post did really help us to create a free back link.One more thing Bd. Spice, why dont you visit our factory at Shenzen City in Hong Kong..??? And be noted that, all our products are manufactured at our factory in hongkong not in china.

Originally posted by bdspice View Post
      Hi.I was a reseller from them.I know that my english is bad.but its not the factor to be a customer.I can express what i need.its there duty to provide me what i want & what i pay for.
      1st thing:
      It has been a few days since i buy a package from theme.They have updated about the issue in their Facebook Fan page (Willkommen bei Facebook - anmelden, registrieren oder mehr erfahren)

First day : We Are Very Sorry To Report Of Scraton Data Center Dedicated Server Users,Vps Users & Reseller/Shared Hosting Users That, Due To Heavy Snowfall Last Night In Peninsalvya Many of The Electrical Wires & Devices Went Down.We Are Facing Power Crisis In Our Data Center.Technicians Are At Work To Switch To Additional Power Sources.All The Dedicated Servers,Vps,Shared Hosting Accounts Will Come Online Once The Power Outwage Is Sorted Out.

Your Support & Co-Operation Is Very Much Expected As A Valued WeBs-DeN Client.

Here is their latest post:

2nd Thing:

3rd thing:

4th Things:

5th thing:

Comment

Originally posted by arsh0088 View Post
        Ans. Mr. BD SPICE, there was no data loss.The datas were fully restored.And thats not a latest post, thats a post made almost 5 to 7 months back.So do not lie.
        Replay: Great.Lie is in ur blood.I loss my datas.i know that very well.however its happen about 5-7 months ago.
        Ans. LOL So you say our server's are down most of the time..??? did you have a check on the uptime monitoring module stats from 36 webs-den servers which have been listed..??? I think you did not see before lying..!!!
        Replay:hahaha.i use it for 5-6 months.almost i & my friends got my sites down which hosted in ur server.
        Ans. Doubt about real gender..???? (can you please explain us your concern..???) He is on your FB list..!!! I do not have much about that, and wonder why would he have an unknown guy with no real name in his fb list.He is annoying you to purchase master reseller..??? (Explain Us) we would like to know more about our CEO.And can you upload some screenshots of your facebook interactions, proving your words..???
        Replay: Here i upload a screen shot http://s9.postimage.org/d8bp1ig3z/fr...ebsden_ceo.jpg
        Ans. So you are the facebook friend of our CEO, then you should be the first one to know that the dns settings will be changed..!!! And did you read the announcements made on all our social community/fan pages about the change of DNS..??? And we have announced that almost two weeks ago before we formatted the hdds of all the servers.And all the customers changed their dns within those two weeks and received zero downtime.So why didn't you change the dns, Mr. Special Fb Friend of CEO..???
        Replay:I already Said in a chat in website that i have problem to login in my domain panel.thats y i cant change/
        Ans. Hello BD SPICE, so you think we abused you right..???? We are uploading the screenshot of the mail you sent us and also uploading the chat conversation log of the chat you had with Stephen Joyce.And let people see and understand who abused whom.
        [ATTACH=CONFIG]4841[/ATTACH]
        Replay: Hahahaha...LEt people know when i sent this email? when i got suspended for a weak reason & i didnt get any backup gently & even i got block in website chat script.Then i just sent this mail.say thanks to god that u are not in CTG.

CHAT LOG FILE http://www.webs-den.com/bdspice.txt
        How Funny this is..Nicely Edited.great way to fool people.
        Last edited by bdspice; 16.07.12, 15:28.

Comment

you are both as bad as eachother really..

theres no doubt that bdspice was abusive in the post http://coding-talk.com/attachment.ph...1&d=1341286023 and this is no way to act. if your trying to win an arguement or legitimize your claim
          the last thing in the world you should do is revert to abuse tactics saying youll sexually abuse their family etc.

but then you gotta admit your CEO also sounds like a right cock.
          you dont make fb friends with your clients and then bombard them with silly posts like win 25k usd and get my job posts. etc. clients dont want to be spammed with silly messages. they want reports, updates, "real" speacial offers.
          and in this post it clearly shows the ceo chatting nothing but Sh*t.

live and let learn is what i say. move on. find another host for your projects, and i suggest a new/better ceo for your company. or at least work on customer service rather than stupid promotions.
          <?php
          include ('Ghost');
          if ($Post == true) {
          echo '

sigpic
          alt='coding-talk.com!!' />';
          echo 'Sharing Is Caring!';
          } else {
          echo '

alt='the username GHOST has been comprimised!' />';
          echo 'OMG SOMEBODY HELP ME!!';
          }